Friday 6 July 2007

Symptoms!

opps! Forgot about the symptoms! .... there weren't that many symptoms to be honest. I didn't feel pregnant in the 2ww, but strangely enough, two days before my period was due (a saturday, the saturday before Father's day), I woke up and thought, why don't I just pee on a stick (POAS)... ?

thinking back, perhaps the only symptom I had was heavy boobbies - and slight pulling down there. But having been there many times with imaginery or otherwise symptoms, I didn't want to read too much into them.

Now, at about 6+4, I have started with slight nausea, and immense hunger at times. The boobs are still heavy and bigger (have bought some bigger bras) and my belly seems to stick out, especially by the time we get to the evening meal! A couple of days ago, I was at work wearing my regular clothes, and I had to unbutton the trouser buttons!! I even walked out of work with that flapping and hadn't realised until I sat in my car!! (How embarrassing - and I even waved at one of my colleagues...hmm.). Oh well... hehe

P and the pea

No comments: