Friday 6 July 2007

things we did different....

good morning! thought I'd update the blog with my symptoms and things we did differently this month....

This month, things we did differently included
  • seeing a fertility expert who prescribed three months of Clomid (a drug that helps regulate ovulation)
  • having reflexology (I started reflexology the week I ovulated, and carried on for the next two weeks)
  • started BD-ing around day 8 and carried on for a week or so. Continued to keep the pillow under my bum for about 30 minutes after the deed!!
  • continued with folic acid; DH started with the WellMan vitamins about 3 months back
  • used ClearBlue's Ovulation Predictor Monitor for the last 3 months. Even though it predicted similar LH surges, because it was a 'computer' reading, it seemed more 'reassuring'!!

That's about it I think.... In the post this morning, we received the official letter from the scan unit confirming that it was 6 mm (I swear she said it was 5!!), and that it was dated at 6weeks 3 days (I thought it was 6 weeks 1 day)... so that's all very accurate and good. I can't wait for my first midwife appointment in about 2 weeks time. That will be great, to be able to talk to someone about the whole process. I went round to the doctor's surgery last night to pick up my pregnancy pack. It's really nice to see the receptionist's face light up when you ask for it. :):) Maybe it was a reflection of my smiley-face...hehe.

ok...till the next post....

P and the Pea

No comments: