Tuesday 3 July 2007

Back from the USA...


Hi! It's been about two weeks since I last blogged - the last week and abit, we were in USA on a conference and got back late Friday evening. Saturday PM, we drove 300 miles up to see my in-laws for a family do and drove back down Sunday PM (another 300 miles). On our way up the M6, we got caught up in what was initially thought to be an 'accident' and we got diverted around Sandbach. Turns out that the police were in the midst of arresting two of the 8 people they've arrested in connection with the Glasgow airport bombing!! My gawd.

Anyway, we're back safe and sound now, and blogging. This afternoon, I have my first scan. It's 6+1 weeks so still very early days yet, but because we had scheduled this scan in before we even knew we were pregnant (I'd gone to see Dr Malony who requested for a scan to locate my other ovary - it was hiding the last time I did a scan in sg). So, when we found out we were pregnant, Dr Greaves said that we should still keep the scan date and explain to the scanners that we should be looking for a baby and its heartbeat now. *fingers tightly crossed*...

Will update in a bit. Bye!!

P and the peas in the pod...

No comments: