Saturday 15 September 2007

Off to Germany...

Hiya
thought I'd update the blog just before I leave for Germany for a week of interviews and questionnaires. It'll be worth it, and I don't feel physically bad (although I do get quite tired) so, I'll make the most of this. Thankfully Susanne will be coming to pick me up and will be a much needed assistant, so that will be good. :)

We had a great time in the Algarve, although typically, it was just too short a time for me (anyway) to destress and wind down. I think next time we go on holiday (which will probably be after the baby's born and we go home to show it off!) we'll have to take off for two weeks. Figured that it takes me/us a few days to wind down and then another few days to enjoy ourselves before it's time to wind back up again in time for work!

Things we did in the Algarve - sunned ourselves by the pool and on the beach, went to Zoomarine (the dolphins are so cute and intelligent! I bought us a family of tortoises for the bathtub), went for a tour to the West of the Algarve (would have been better if the weather was better, and if we had more time at each stop - felt that we were just sitting on the bus most of the time!) and ate loads. Everyone back here thinks that I definitely am 'showing' more after one week!

Met up with P, J and V today; V's got bigger and they took a passport photo of him for the application of his passport - he looks too cute! :)

ok, must dash - going to do some last minute panicking for the packing of bags, and then off to bed. Will try and upload holiday photos when I get back.

Oh - and thank you dear Jay, for sorting out the blog for me... :) What will I do (in blogsphere)without you...!

Wish me luck in Germany!
Love
P and the pea
16+5 days