Tuesday 26 May 2009

chicken rice...

yum!! :) I made chicken rice yesterday. Courtesy of Prima Deli's pack but hey, it was really authentic, and frankly, because it took 1 hour to make, hey, I think I deserve some 'well done' here! hahahhaha.... I thank God the day Prima Deli decided to export their stuff overseas, and I think their stuff's probably at the very top of authentic Singapore fare. We fed Chris and Nat the chicken rice (it was all motivated by an article in the Sunday Times about Singapore food) and they both agreed it was yums. Chris thought that it might be abit bland at first ('boiled chicken'?!!)... but he was converted.

G had some too and we'll have some left overs tonight. feeling abit stressed at the moment - Singapore Airlines decided to practically double their airfares over night (from something like 500 quid, to 971!!! )... I've now changed my dates, and hopefully at 700 pounds, it's a better compromise. Will check with D and then hopefully book them soon.

pam x