Tuesday 13 May 2008

12 weeks already..

Wow - I remember when I blogged about our 12 week scan, and now we've come through to the other side, with a 12 week old baby! :)

sometimes I feel that time has indeed flown past (I remember distinctly counting the number of days to our due date, and now he's already 3 months old and getting ready for his 2nd round of immunisations! sob!!)... other times, I feel that time's really creeping past, only in that every morning I wake up and it's the same thing of feeding, changing, playing, sleeping, and the cycle continues. It's a constant challenge to think of things to do and yet I find that every day, I don't 'achieve' anything! Reading books is a challenge in itself as I can't quite hold the book and breastfeed at the same time (however, in recent weeks I have managed to read a couple of books - mostly when he's asleep though). Doing stuff on the computer is not quite possible unless D's around or G's really sleeping otherwise, it's a random check for emails and then a few hours of thinking of a reply and then finding the time to reply...! Lunch is a quick 10 min microwave job (that's heating, eating scalding hot food and removing plate to kitchen sink!)...

and the husband thinks that I spend all day watching the Jeremy Kyle show... hmph. (he's just read this and denies he's ever accused me of that!! hmph).

G's 2nd round of immunisations is scheduled for tomorrow... if he's well. I think he is, but he's had a bit of a dry cough and a bogey nose and I'm not sure if it's hayfever, a cold, or a combination of that with a paranoid mother. If he's declared well by the doctor, the jabs will go ahead...otherwise, we'll have to reschedule it for next week. Eeks. Half of me wants it to be over and done with, the other half of me doesn't want him to ever go through with it!

We've booked our flights home to sg!! :) yay... grandad's so excited... and we're excited to go and show G off to everyone...hehe, and get loads of cuddles and pressies...hehe...We'll be leaving on Aug 19th, on the A380... D's so excited...I hope it'll be a good flight for G.

ok - gotta go get some shut eye and relaxation before the next feed...

P x